Saturday, August 21, 2010

MICKLEWOOD

St Mary The Virgin, Banham
Banham, Norfolk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
20 July 2009        Evelyn Simak
 

"Notes from http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/2806/b35.htm

Margaret MICKLEWOOD was buried on 25 Jan 1593/94 in , Banham,
Norfolk, England.29

The will of ?Margarett Clarke of Banham in the countie of Norfolk widow, late
the wyfe of Rowlande Clarke deceased,? dated 23 January 1593, proved 10
April 1594, reads in part:

I doe give unto Margaret my daughter my best gowne. . . unto Francys Ayer
my sonne in law my best cowe. . . upon this condition viz, that he. . . paye...
[10s] to my neve Robert James I doe give to Alice my daughter One cowe
and my chese presse. . . upon condition that she . . . paye.. . to Edward my
sonne [10s]... unto Thomas my sonne one ewe & a Lamb and my Bed with
the furniture . . to Edward my .sonne [2] payer of sheets. . . all the rest. . . to
my daughter Anne Clarke. . . she. .. shall paye unto my sonne Whim Clarke. .
. [30s] . . . I doe ordayne and make the executor of this my last will and
testament Thomas my sonne. . . these wittoesses . . . Franncis Ayer &
Thomas Lance. Parents: Richard MICKLEWOOD and Elizabeth.
Spouse: Rowland CLARKE . Rowland CLARKE and Margaret
MICKLEWOOD were married in 1554 in , , , England.

Children were: Margaret CLARKE , Clement CLARKE , Alice CLARKE ,
Elizabeth CLARKE , William CLARKE , Thomas CLARKE, Anne CLARKE,
Edward CLARKE.

Source: Fiske, Jane Fletcher , 1930-. (Added Author), New England
Historical & Genealogical Register, v.152,no.1 Jan 1998, p. 8"

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Ancestries of Errol S. BEVAN and Hollie C.
ATKINSON BEVAN to ADAM and EVE including REINHARDT and BLOCKER Cousins
and more:
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?
op=GET&db=bevangenealogy&id=I138969
Updated: 2009-08-20 17:58:02 UTC (Thu) Contact: Errol Bevan
Monday, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment